Berlin, El Salvador
Compassion International / Berlin, El Salvador
In 2019 Katy’s First began a partnership with Compassion International in the town of Berlin, El Salvador. Currently, Katy’s First members are sponsoring 62 children in Berlin and we have plans to take annual trips to El Salvador to participate in hands on ministry with Compassion.
For more information about how you can participate in this exciting partnership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Sponsoring a Child Today!
Your tax-deductible contribution of just $38 a month connects a child living in poverty with a loving, church-driven Child Sponsorship Program.
Your support provides:
- Medical checkups, which often save lives
- Nutritious food
- Health and hygiene training
- Educational assistance
- Access to special services like surgeries and disaster relief
- Mentoring to help children discover their incredible value as God’s children
- Most important of all, your sponsored child will hear about Jesus Christ and be encouraged to develop a lifelong relationship with God. Just imagine how exciting it will be when one day you get to heaven and your sponsored child is there with you because you chose to sponsor him or her.
When you sponsor a child, you’ll receive your child’s photo, personal story and a child sponsorship packet by mail in approximately 10 days.
When children find out they’ve been sponsored, the joy they feel is indescribable. Just knowing that someone across the globe cares means more than you can imagine. Sponsoring a child in need will profoundly change the future for your child, and will change your own life as well.